20 September 2012

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
This image has no real significance toward this post, but I was unable to find anything suitable so it will have to do for now.

Another post inspired by 105 Blog Prompts, and I hope you will write one similar after reading this, though I sharn't be going into much depth. I will only list my 3 favourite words and then ask you yours. You, however, can go as in depth as you wish in the comment section, or can link back to your own blog post.

1. Baby
2. Love
3. Darling

I will say only one thing about these words and why I adore them so much. My husband to be uses them all the time and they make me melt like a stick of butter on a hot summers day.

What are your three favourite words? and why, if you wish to share these details?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment